PCB - no nets visible anymore?...

Hello everyone, I have a problem. I created a circuit board and wanted the routes to be different. I deleted all the tracks and suddenly nets are no longer visible. Switching on and off has no function. The settings have also been deleted. I can't make them visible. Nets are only visible when I make a completely new circuit.
Can someone help me please

Comments

• hope I'm not mentioning something you already tried- restore to before you deleted the tracks?

• When you delete a track in PCB (which you can only do with Strict Design "off" in design rules) it will normally also delete the connection in schematic

• It would really help if you uploaded the project.
    Delete a few parts ig you are worried about privacy.

Iliya Kovac is the developer of AutoTRAX DEX

• No project!

• Hello everyone, since the last update 2021.3.27 it is snowing again. Below under Show Settings I just turned everything off and on. For functions TPH Nets, Split Power Nets, Nets. Then I finished my work and the next time the nets were visible. This has happened to me before. I have just retrieved the backup data nets are everywhere. Should that happen again I immediately upload the schematic. Thank you for your interest.
    Sincerely
    Darius

• When it happens are there still connections in the schematic?

• edited March 30

There is also this button. It will get rid of all the nets for you!

• edited March 30

Hi Sodie65,

If you just wished to remove all of the tracks but keep the nets the easiest way is in the ROUTE panel click on the UNROUTE ALL button.

See image attached.

Regards,

Mick

• Hello Iliya, yes everything else was fine. All connections were there. Only nets were no longer visible.

• Hello bignik, yes I also deleted everything. I then re-routed. The conductor tracks were made again so far in order. After I deleted one or the other track, a yellow net should normally be visible, but it wasn't.

• Delete removes connections, not unroutes them. It's best to keep ones finger away from the delete key when routing tracks :)

• for unrouting individual tracks i like to right click over the track, click on "track" in the menu, then you can unroute track, segment or net.

• I wish you all a Happy Easter!

• Thanks Sodie65, I will be fabricating a large project I just finished designing on DEX over the Easter weekend. Fingers crossed for no smoke on testing.