Sharing

This discussion was created from comments split from: PCB - no nets visible anymore?....

Comments

• Wish good luck! I'm doing a little project to build a RC 4 channel power switch

• well, we're both doing RC stuff, mine is a crawlspace / vehicle underbody inspection ROV. It's gone together OK, but I noticed there is a short between +5, +3.3 and GND on the PCB- it looks like some tracks from a previous routing operation made their way into the output gerber, even though they aren't visible in the design OR in the DEX gerber viewer. When I took a look with the PCB fab house's gerber viewer I could see them, however. Pays to check everything. Dremel fixed it though.

• I build a trimaran baitboat for fishing myself. But I think this is not the place for this topic. Maybe we change our email addresses? :)

• Hi Sodie, All,

@sodie65 said:
    I build a trimaran baitboat for fishing myself. But I think this is not the place for this

How about I suggest we can start our own thread where we can share projects etc that we have made with PCBs we designed in DEX.

We can, individually, share the design projects if we are happy to do so but with no requirement if you wish to keep the design private.. it could be a very interesting thread and as the designs were done in DEX be in context.

Regards,

MICK

• A good idea! I'm happy to be there

• I think 'Autotrax is great, the program stands out from other CAD programs. A bit of fine tuning is still missing. But am good things that Iliya is on the good direction.

• I've moved this discussion.

Iliya Kovac is the developer of AutoTRAX DEX

• @sodie65 said:
    I think 'Autotrax is great, the program stands out from other CAD programs. A bit of fine tuning is still missing. But am good things that Iliya is on the good direction.

So do I :)

Iliya Kovac is the developer of AutoTRAX DEX

• @Iliya said:
    I've moved this discussion.

Thanks!

• Does anyone have a nice set of straight JST XH pin headers as DEX parts? Otherwise I'll make some...

• @sodie65 said:
    I build a trimaran baitboat for fishing myself. But I think this is not the place for this topic. Maybe we change our email addresses? :)

I think this is similar to what we call here (New Zealand) a Kon-Tiki, named after the expedition...